Sunday, January 24, 2010

Workaholics





Marina J: So all day today I've been putting together the images and ideas that we're going to use for the MOOSE tees, need to start getting them printed on monday, and hopefully have a good sale during Madrid Fashion Week :) Slowly organizing the last minute things and finally putting them together. Its amazing how much progress we've made in this last month. (Fingers crossed)...

Fashion: I met a lovely woman today, she owns a jewelry shop in SOHO,NYC, I FELL IN LOVEEE with the jewelry, definately will be working with her for MOOSE, soo excited!!! Her style is very simple, but sentimental, and I think its the perfect gift for anyone, I even bought something myself :)

Music: Got an email from a friend to check out the group Florence + The Machine, I actually liked it. I like the sequence of the videos tied with the music....My Favorite song would have to be.... "Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)"

Well I'm off to finish the tees, and hopefully will get some rest (almost 3am!) EEEKKK... hehe

Bon Nuit :) *Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment